Senior Java Trainer
Responsible for teaching the Spring Framework and Design Pattern, and Micro-services with Spring Boot. Designing and implementing, Maintaining a positive learning environment, fostering student engagement, participation, and contributing the skills and knowledge to the students. Develop course materials, presentations, handouts, and assessments, to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
- Teach Spring Framework and Design Pattern
Teach Microservices with Spring Boot
Prepare sample tests for related subjects
Create and modify exercises and quiz for teaching materials
Follow up on the students’ progress in teaching
Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science (or) Diploma in Computer
At least two years teaching experience
Knowledge in Building Microservices with Spring
- Knowledge in Building Microservices with Kubernetes
Nice to have
Knowledge in Java Programming Language
Ability to learn quickly new subjects
- Good Communication in English
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, dinner party, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and