Redhat Instructor (Chance to become RHCI)
Deliver RedHat courses, workshops, and training sessions to a diverse audience of learners. Designing and implementing, Maintaining a positive learning environment, fostering student engagement, participation, and contributing the skills and knowledge to the students.
Develop course materials, presentations, handouts, and assessments, to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
- Deliver RedHat courses, workshops, and training sessions to a diverse audience of learners
- Maintain a
positive learning environment, fostering student engagement and participation
- Utilize various IT tools and resources to enhance the learning experience and simulate real-world IT scenarios
course materials, presentations, handouts, and assessments, to ensure relevance
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Must have RHCSA, RHCE certifications (bonus for Specialist certifications)
- Minimum 3 years experience working with RHEL and other redhat products
- Must be able to work flexible hour according to class schedule
Nice to have
teaching or training experience is highly desirable
altitude, strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
A Part-time position
Attractive salary package.