Project Manager (LL)
This position ensures the proper project execution and project management standards. Facilitates the transition to project to the operations organization/ teams. Identifies the project's goals, objectives, and scope and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. Setting and managing the project's plan based on client needs and wants and understanding the risks of the project and delicate specific tasks to team members.
- Manages projects or sub-projects independently ensuring timely delivery and good quality within the cost baseline
- Accountable for delivering the customer project scope – products and services - to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility
- Manages time, quality, progress, cost, risks, and internal and external resources
- Ensures that all project milestones are met by using global processes, tools and interfaces
- Acts as customer interface in own responsibility area
- Ensures customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
5 years of working experience in IT project management (Design, Deploy and Transition)
Experience in IT Operations including Infrastructure, Applications &
Effective stakeholder management and communication
- Drives structure and discipline to the team
Effectively adapt PMP or other project management frameworks to client/
Nice to have
- Earned Value Management (Scope, Schedule, Cost baselines)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Transition to Support (Handover & Learning completeness)
- Project Management Organizational Process Assets (OPAs) contribution (periodic audit)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, dinner party, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and