Project Manager(Billing Expert)
Responsible for creating and maintaining billing policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and developing strategies to improve billing efficiency and accuracy. Identifies the project's goals, objectives, and scope and creates a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required. Setting and managing the project's plan based on client needs and wants and understanding the risks of the project and delicate specific tasks to team members.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Able to prepare budgets and approvals to realize the technical solutions
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- To fulfill user needs, to perform as the key technical person to provide end-to-end solution development and deliverables
- Able to resolve technical issues and conflicts related to the service/products before and after launch
- Be responsible to manage vendor internal tests, IT SAT and UAT for related solutions and products
- Be responsible for other related assignments from management
- To make sure data synchronization between the system and network elements and 3rd party systems
- To make sure quality, performance KPI and reports and capacity planning
than 8 years in IT and Telecom related infrastructure work (Architecture,
than 5 years experiences as Project Manager
have the experience to lead over 10 members as a leader
- Lead & organize the multiple tasks
IT system, Network and BSS System
- Service planning & incident handling
system development and operation
Nice to have
the material and presentation skills
cooperation with team members and related department members
- Understanding business risk management
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, dinner party, and much more.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Eat & Drink
Coffee, Tea and