MySQL Database Trainer
Responsible for teaching the technical and practical concepts underlying databases, SQL script to create database objects and transactions, and SQL backend structure and monitoring process. Providing the acknowledgement of using relational database management systems by designing and implementing relational database.
- The trainer would be responsible for teaching technical and practical concepts of MySQL Database
- The trainer
is responsible for teaching to perform administrative functions such as
monitoring, reporting etc
for designing and delivering training programs that enhance the database
- Follow up on
the students’ progress in teaching
- Must be taught clearly in subjects
Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science (or) Diploma in Computer
- Must have at least two years teaching experience in an IT industry.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Must have Advanced Knowledge in MySQL Database Administration
Nice to have
with relevant technologies in Database Management field
- Good Communication in English
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, dinner party, and much more.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.