We are seeking a skilled Frontend Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating seamless, visually appealing, and user-friendly web applications. As a Frontend Developer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement user interfaces, ensuring a great user experience.
- Develop and maintain responsive web applications with a focus on user interface design and performance.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UI/UX designers to implement visual elements and user interactions.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest front-end technologies and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to ensure smooth user experiences across various devices and browsers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to gather and understand project requirements.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in related Field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development of web applications using modern frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc)
- Creativity and know-how to design, code and deliver powerful visual experience
Nice to have
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt to expanding responsibilities as needed
- Familiar with browser compatibility, page performance optimization techniques
A good understanding of user value and strong communication skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as employee engagement activity, team building events, office dinner party, and much more
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.